Monday 7 April 2014

Advertise on my pi case

I have a fishing box for holding hooks etc, however it's never been used for that purpose, instead holds many of my add on boards, resistors, LEDs etc for my raspberry pi. I already have quite a few stickers and thought why not for a limited time see how many pi related stickers I can get to brighten it up, then I could open it up to sponsorship where companies could pay for space on my case.



So if you run a raspberry pi related company, either be it for electronic bits or raspberry pi add on boards and have a sticker or two you think will look great on it, please contact me on twitter @smstextuk within the next few days, after that I will be selling the available space left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment would love to hear your ideas.