Saturday 25 May 2013

2 ftfs

Today I wasn't up for much and when I realised the weather was better than predicted we shot off to do three caches of pebblesandco of which surprisingly we were second to find on the letterbox cache. On our journey up here we were following a suspiciously clean land rover with Tvp plates, it was unmarked but after getting the three caches we bumped into it zooming along the ridgeway, no doubt looking for the bank holiday raves.

Back to wantage and four hundred feet from my house was two new caches, both I thought would have been gone by now but to my suprise two first to finds and one in a place I looked at before; maybe they will start getting a bit more adventurist and extreme ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment would love to hear your ideas.