Saturday 3 May 2014

Building a small robot

With all the stuff for a @pi_borg picy robot I set about building one.


Next up was soldering the wires to the board including the motors ensuring one side was wired opposite to take in that the motor was facing the other way, this way it will ensure both motors run the same way ie driving them both forwards.

The @pi_borg boards.

And together

Notice the wiring



Putting it together I luckily had some extenders so I could place everything within the pi case, however just after this pic was taken I broke the battery pack off so now have it on top.

Now I'm this far I will save the programming side for another blog another day.  But feel free to look at piborg.org for sample scripts for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment would love to hear your ideas.